Temporary Residence Permit (zezwolenie na pobyt czasowy) – a temporary residence permit in Poland (European Union), issued for maximum 3 years years if there are causes shown.
The grounds for obtaining a residence permit (the most common) (residence cards):
- Starting or continuing work in Poland (European Union);
- Conducting business activity in Poland (European Union);
- Starting or continuation of studies in Poland (European Union);
- Visiting family members by a Polish citizen or family member of a foreigner etc.
We provide the following services:
- Preparation of documents for obtaining a residence permit in EU;
- Preparation of documents for submission to the Directorate of Immigration;
- Monitoring and informing the client about the process;
- Notary translation of documents;
- Informational support and consulting ect.
Obtaining a residence permit is the first step to obtain Polish citizenship.