Foreigners who intend to legalise their stay in Poland pursuant to starting or continuing work in Poland should apply for a temporary residence and work permit.
In the case of applying for a temporary residence and work permit, apart from the basic documents specified in respect of a temporary residence permit, the foreigner also has to submit the following:
- Employment contract or civil law agreement entered into with an employer;
- Health insurance;
- Documents confirming the possession of a guaranteed place of residence etc.
We provide the following services:
- Preparation of documents for obtaining a residence and work permit in Poland;
- Preparation of documents for submission to the Directorate of Immigration;
- Monitoring and informing the client about the process;
- Notary translation of documents;
- Informational support and consulting ect.