The long-term EU resident permit is a permit entitling the holder to stay in Poland permanently (zezwolenie na pobyt rezydenta długoterminowego UE). Continuous stay in Poland for 5 years with a temporary residence permit gives the right to obtain a permanent residence permit. Obtaining a permit for permanent residence depends on the decision of Voevoda.The foreigner is not entitled to take up work in a country other than Poland pursuant to a long-term EU resident permit issued in Poland.
The grounds for obtaining a long-term EU-resident permit (the most common) (residence cards):
- 5 years living in Poland with temporary residence permit;
- Stable and regular source of income etc.
We provide the following services:
- Preparation of documents for obtaining a long-term EU-resident permit in EU;
- Preparation of documents for submission to the Directorate of Immigration;
- Monitoring and informing the client about the process;
- Notary translation of documents;
- Informational support and consulting ect.